Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Work for tutorial 2

I pick this picture for my tutorial 2 exercise.
I created a new layer to avoid affecting the original image.


Then I use brush tool then i change to default color then i use color mode.
This can make some part of the image become gray color.
So i color the background and the girl.
I leave the car to be in its original color.
Then I use Hue/Saturation mode to make the car color to be more green and striking.
Then it seems to be some of my background is not fully color so I repair the background with the brush.



Then after done repairing, this is how the image look alike.



This is my final work for my tutorial 2 exercise. Thank you for reading my steps.

1 comment:

Dr. Graphics said...

Need entires for assignment 1... nice job on the tutorial but need to be a little more creative... try out new things... don't be afraid... :-)